Thursday 3 April 2014

New Blog, Fresh Start

I'm even going to use a different font because, fuck it.

My old blog was.. Meh. Read through some posts and was like looking back at your Myspace page when you was 14. Rough.

I'm going to give something new a go. It's seemed to work fine for those that have, and a change would be nice. It's basically not giving a fuck. I couldn't count on both hands how many times I've hesitated to do or say something in wonder of how people would respond, and my god it's exhausting. Once, it took me half an hour to respond to a friends message on Facebook because I didn't want her to 'get the wrong impression'.. What did she ask me? "How are you and whats up?". I mean, really.. Get a grip. It's mentally draining. I actually believe that I've lost friends because of it. I mean, of course there's a difference between really not giving a fuck to the point of being cold-hearted, and just being honest. I'm going for the latter, obviously.

 So here we are. New blog, fresh start..

Not to self: Next time you see someone wearing an awesome pair of earrings, but think there's no way you have the confidence to pull them off.. Buy a pair and rock 'em. Fuck those haters, yo ain't got time fo dat!

No comments:

Post a Comment